Thank you for helping us Grow the Farm Aid Family! We are so grateful for your support. By creating a personal fundraising page you are raising critical contributions to further Farm Aid’s mission to build a vibrant, family farm-centered system of agriculture in America.
We know you have a deep connection to Farm Aid and our work. Create your personal fundraising page to tell us – and the Farm Aid community – why you choose to support us! Maybe it’s because you love music and you’d never miss a Farm Aid festival? Perhaps It’s because you grew up in a farm family, and understand the importance of keeping family farmers on the land and standing with them to build a future of good food for all? Or, it’s the memories of shucking sweet corn and eating tomatoes off the vine in the summer? We look forward to learning why Farm Aid inspires you and tracking your progress towards your fundraising goals!
Six Steps to Become a Farm Aid Fundraiser
- Click “Become a Fundraiser” on the Grow the Farm Aid Family campaign landing page.
- Create and customize your personal fundraising page…and join (or start) a team!
- Personalize your page with your own Farm Aid story, photos and videos.
- Review the Farm Aid fundraising tools and resources.
- Share your personal fundraising page with your networks of friends and family through email, text message, and social media, and ask for their support.
- Thank your supporters and update them on your progress. Every dollar raised helps fund Farm Aid’s work.
Farm Aid wants to help you spread the word about your fundraiser. We have compiled some resources to help your Farm Aid fundraising page get off the ground. If you need more assistance, Farm Aid is just an email or phone call away!
- Review the “Farm Aid Fundraising Tips Sheet” and “6 Steps to Being a Successful Fundraiser” to kick start your efforts
- Customize your personal page with photos and logos
- Embed videos that showcase Farm Aid’s impact and why folks should support this work
Photos and Logos
Liven up your personal fundraising page with food, farm, and Farm Aid photos and logos. Please note: photos should be credited as they are labeled. The use of these images and logos is not for commercial purposes.