HOMEGROWN.org got a whole lot bigger this week when we opened the gates on the framework we’ve been quietly building for a year.
HOMEGROWN.org is now a place where we can learn from each other, share our questions, and show off how we dig in the dirt, grow our own food, work with our hands, and cook and share our meals – all things that we call HOMEGROWN.
- Did you cook a kick ass meal with stuff from the farmers market?
- Is there a mysterious veggie in your CSA box?
- What is the soundtrack for your potluck dinner?
- Are you thinking about growing okra?
- What’s in your fridge right now?
- Do you have a DIY tip to share?
That’s the spirit of HOMEGROWN.org. A spirit that will mean more visits to the farmers markets, more backyard BBQs, more dirt under nails…more talking, touching, smelling, tasting. It will mean a more fulfilling life that people everywhere will come to call HOMEGROWN.
Things you can now do on HOMEGROWN.org:
- Post photos
- Post videos
- Create groups
- Join groups
- Create discussions
- Join discussions
- Link to your own blog
- Create a new blog
- Make new friends
- Invite old friends
- Promote events
- Learn about events in your area
- Create playlists
- Post a member badge on your Facebook or MySpace page
- and more…
So please come be a part of the conversation – see you there!