Farm Aid 30 will take place at FirstMerit Bank Pavilion at Northerly Island in downtown Chicago, Illinois, on September 19. Doors will open at noon.
Find your way around Farm Aid 30 with this venue map or get the Farm Aid app for iPhone and Android.
Farm Aid has partnered with Hotels For Hope to assist concertgoers with their lodging needs for Farm Aid 30. Every room night booked through this Hotels for Hope link generates a contribution to Farm Aid.
FirstMerit Bank Pavilion is located at 1300 S Linn White Dr, Chicago, IL 60605.
Please see FirstMerit Bank Pavilion at Northerly Island’s venue details for more information and a comprehensive list of rules and regulations.
- All FirstMerit Bank Pavilion at Northerly Island shows are rain or shine. Cancellations will only occur in the event of severe weather, artist cancellation, or an act of God.
- Children 2 and under do not require a ticket, but must sit on a ticketholder’s lap.
- The cost of parking a standard vehicle is included in your ticket price when parking in Soldier Field’s North Parking Garage at the normal lot opening time (approximately 1 hour prior to venue gates opening).
- ADA accessible parking is available in the North Parking Garage.
- VIP Parking is available on-site for $49 on a first-come, first-served basis
- There is no overnight parking or camping permitted at the venue. Any unauthorized vehicles on site after an event will be towed at the owner’s expense. A limited number of RVs can be parked in the South Lot ONLY for $120.
- Bike racks are available outside Gate 1 and within the bicycle corral at the intersection of Solidarity Drive and Linn White Drive.
- Guests may be dropped off in the turnarounds on McFetridge Drive.
- ADA accessible seating is available in sections throughout the venue.
- There is no charge for interpreter services. If you will need an interpreter for an event please notify FirstMerit Bank Pavilion at Northerly Island at least two weeks ahead to secure an interpreter. Guests that request an interpreter will need to pick up their tickets at Will Call.
- Guests that require assisted listening devices must notify FirstMerit Bank Pavilion at Northerly Island at least two days prior to the event to arrange for a device.
- The Box Office will reprint guests’ tickets for a fee.
- Scalping or reselling tickets is strictly prohibited.
- Re-entry is not permitted at FirstMerit Bank Pavilion at Northerly Island.
- Tailgating is not permitted within the parking lots.
- Video recording is not permitted at any show.
- Backpacks/ Purses – all bags are subject to search
- Non-professional cameras – any camera that has a detachable lens or a zoom that extends further than 1” will be considered professional and not allowed in.
- 1 Factory-sealed bottle of water per person up to a gallon in size
- Small snack food items in clear ziploc bags (nothing that requires utensils or has bones)
- Sunscreen and bug spray in non-aerosol cans
- Blankets and tarps – no larger than 10×10
- Stadium seating cushions
- Six pack size soft-sided coolers
- Registered, working service animals are permitted inside the venue during events.
- Lawn chairs
- Beverages other than water- no soda, alcohol, juice or energy drinks
- Weapons of any kind
- Wallet chains
- Pocket knives
- Electronics other than cell phones including but not limited to: laptops, iPads, Kindles, video games, etc.
- Hard coolers or coolers on wheels
- Baseballs, footballs, tennis balls, etc.
- Laser Pointers
- Signs larger than 8.5 X 11 in are not permitted into the venue.