Farm Aid 2019 will be Saturday, September 21, at Alpine Valley Music Theatre in East Troy, Wisconsin, marking the second time that Farm Aid has brought its music and food festival to the state. In 2010, Farm Aid celebrated its 25th anniversary in Milwaukee at Miller Park.
For event updates, sign up for Farm Aid’s official mailing list — which includes festival updates — at the bottom of this page where it says “Connect with Us.” You also can follow Farm Aid on Twitter (@FarmAid), Facebook (facebook.com/farmaid) and Instagram (instagram.com/farmaid).
2019 Press Releases
- Farm Aid 2019: What to Expect
- Quincy Media and Farm Aid to Host Telethon for Farm Relief
- Media Advisory Limited Tickets Released for Sold Out Farm Aid 2019 Festival
- Farm Aid and Legends Extend Partnership to Serve HOMEGROWN Concessions® at Farm Aid 2019
- Deadline Approaching for Farm Aid 2019 Media Credentials
- Farm Aid 2019 to Air on AXS TV, SiriusXM and FarmAid.org
- Harmonizing on the Mission to Protect Family Farms From Shenandoah Valley to Alpine Valley (Sponsor Press Release)
- Country Artist Luke Combs Joins Farm Aid 2019 Lineup
- Media Advisory: Tickets on Sale for Farm Aid 2019
- National Farm Crisis Spurs Farm Aid Festival’s Return to Wisconsin on Saturday, Sept. 21
- Click here to find the latest Farm Aid press releases.
2019 Fact Sheets & Documents
- Farm Aid 2019: Media Backgrounder [PDF]
- Wisconsin Food and Farm Facts [PDF]
- Farm Aid: Our Mission [PDF]
- Farm Aid Artists Through the Years [PDF]
- Farm Aid Festivals Through the Years [PDF]
- Farmer Stress [PDF]
- Dairy: Family Farmers in Crisis
Advance media credential requests are now closed. Media credentials for Farm Aid 2019 can still be purchased on-site for $35 (cash or check only). Farm Aid is a nonprofit organization, and the music and food festival is its largest annual fundraising event. Therefore, each media representative is asked to pay a small fee for credentials to cover the cost of the media operation.
Credentials will not be sent in advance. Media credentials can be picked up the morning of the festival on Saturday, September 21. They will be distributed at the media check-in at the West Gate from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m. CDT. Please be sure to have a photo ID and proof of media affiliation (business card, letter from editor if freelance, etc.) available for security purposes. All press will be required to pass through security upon entering Alpine Valley Music Theatre.
If you are a member of the media hoping to attend the event, and do not have media credentials, please contact Faith James at 202-248-5487 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have specific interview requests around Farm Aid’s 2019 music and food festival, please contact Faith James at 202-248-5487 or by email at email@example.com.
Media parking will be available in the RED LOT at Alpine Valley Music Theatre on a first come, first served basis. Once the lot is full, media will be directed to the general attendee parking lots. A parking pass is required — please download and print this parking pass and place in your car window. If you do not have this parking pass, you will not be allowed to park in the Red Lot; you will be directed to general attendee parking. There is no parking fee.Back to the Media Room