Farm Aid 2014 Presented by Amy's Kitchen
Our webcast is now over - thank you for watching! We'll have videos on our YouTube channel soon.
Today's Webcast Lineup
All times Eastern and only approximate.
- 5:00pm - Gary Clark Jr.
- 6:00pm - Jack White
- 7:00pm - Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds
- 8:00pm - John Mellencamp
- 9:00pm - Neil Young
- 10:00pm - Willie Nelson & Family
During set changes, artist performances from earlier in the day (see full lineup here) will be featured, along with behind-the-scenes glimpses, including interviews with artists and farmers.
About the Concert
Each year, Farm Aid board members Willie Nelson, Neil Young, John Mellencamp and Dave Matthews bring together a wide variety of artists, farmers and fans for a concert to support Farm Aid's one mission: to build a vibrant, family farm-centered system of agriculture in America. Will you join them by making a donation today to ensure family farmers continue to grow the good food we all want? When you give $60 today, we'll send you the official Farm Aid 2014 logo shirt for free to help spread the word.
New to Farm Aid?
- Meet some of the Farmer Heroes that we're proud to have worked with, like Robert Elliott. He's a a former Marine and member of the Farmer Veteran Coalition. In addition to raising good food for people who need it, Robert works to help other veterans transition from military life to farm life by teaching them the skills they need to be successful farmers.
- Tell the FDA that we need mandatory labeling of all genetically engineered (GE) foods. Farmers should have the right to purchase, plant and save non-GE seeds, and grow their crops without fear of GE contamination. We have a right to know what we're eating.
- Ask Farm Aid answers reader questions and explains issues, like in this special feature: "10 Things the New Census of Agriculture Tells Us About Family Farmers and Our Food System"
- Want to get good food from family farmers in your area? Visit our Find Good Food page to find it where you live and learn more about food labels.
- How much do you know about organic food? Take our Putting it into Practice quiz and find out!