Farm Aid 2016 Official Sponsors
Farm Aid is thankful to have received support from the following sponsors at Farm Aid 2016. Click on the logos to learn more about each sponsor.
The Official Wine of Farm Aid 2016
Interested in sponsoring Farm Aid 2017?
Farm Aid provides an excellent opportunity for sponsors to associate with one of the premier causes in America promoting good food from family farms. Determined, dedicated and independent just like the family farmers we support, Farm Aid is a perfect match for sponsors with integrity and a sense of mission.
Please contact Glenda Yoder, Farm Aid’s Associate Director, at 617-354-2922 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Farm Aid Sponsorship Opportunities
Farm Aid’s annual concert continues to be the centerpiece of fundraising for Farm Aid. It gains national media attention with a powerful message delivered through music. Board members Willie Nelson, John Mellencamp, Neil Young and Dave Matthews will once again participate in the concert, along with other artists.
Farm Aid works closely with sponsors providing seasoned marketing, public relations and sponsorship professionals prior to the concert and at the concert. Farm Aid provides a long list of generous rights that fully include sponsors in all aspects of the concert. The list below is a menu of possibilities.
- Visibility at the concert event: Visibility at the concert can include electronic banners at the concert, inclusion in the concert event app, and more.
- On-site interaction: On-site interaction can include an on-site display at the concert or a full booth to allow for product demonstrations and interactions.
- Hospitality at the concert event: The Farm Aid concert is an excellent opportunity for VIP hospitality. A special VIP area provides your guests an exclusive experience with HOMEGROWN Catering in a private seating area.
- Broadcast: Your brand featured in our live webcast on YouTube and farmaid.org.
- Marketing: Issue your own press release, create retail displays, consumer promotions, contest and campaigns with the Farm Aid concert event logo to promote our brand association.
- Artist interaction: Your product or promotional item can be included in the unique gift bags Farm Aid assembles for the artists, media and VIPs who participate in this event.
- Media: Join the national promotion for the Farm Aid annual concert in our social media with Road to Farm Aid, on farmaid.org and in emails sent to Farm Aid’s mailing list. Have your business included in media kits and gift bags delivered to the 200 or more media professionals expected at Farm Aid’s annual concert.
- A Taste: Your food product featured at our concert event through event/artist catering and our own HOMEGROWN Concessions ©, providing a great business relationship with concessions.