About the #Road2FarmAid
As you get ready for Farm Aid 2014, we invite you and your friends to use the #Road2FarmAid hashtag to share photos, videos and experiences along the way. Tell us all what inspires you, see how others are celebrating, learn and connect.
For the next few weeks, we'll be sharing what inspires us and what we're doing to get ready for Farm Aid 2014 in Raleigh, NC, on September 13.
Include the #Road2FarmAid tag on your posts and join the conversation on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. Connect with people who are celebrating family farm agriculture and growing the Good Food Movement.
The #Road2FarmAid is a journey that doesn't end on September 13; it will tell the stories of all of the different people working towards a greater vision for our farm and food system. Get on the road with us!
Whether you'll be joining us in person or there with us in spirit, we want to hear about your #Road2FarmAid. Everyone's trip will be different, but we bet there are similarities and hopefully we can all make some new friends along the way. Together we're ensuring family farmers can grow the good food we all want and need.
Five Ways to Join Us on the Road
- Follow @FarmAid on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Visit our #Road2FarmAid page to download official digital swag like social media banners, cover images, web badges and more. You'll also find a link to the Farm Aid 2014 concert app for iPhone and Android, with built-in easy ways to share your journey.
- Share your own blog posts, photos, videos, status updates, and anything else you can think of using the hashtag #Road2FarmAid.
- Learn how others are celebrating music and good food from family farms by checking out the latest and greatest posts on the What's Hot page.You can also explore the hashtag on your favorite social media site to see what's happening across the country (follow these links to browse through the hashtag on these networks: Twitter, Facebook and Instagram).
- Connect with others throughout your journey. Make new friends, share what you have learned and learn from others as they cruise along their #Road2FarmAid.
Follow Farm Aid on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram or YouTube and sharing your photo or video in that network using the #Road2FarmAid hashtag and mentioning @FarmAid. You'll be automatically entered to win cool Farm Aid swag and a chance to win 2 front row tickets to Farm Aid 2014. Get all the details at farmaid.org/contest.
Your #Road2FarmAid options are limitless – blog posts, photos, videos, status updates, anything you can think of.
- Go to your local produce stand or farmers market this weekend? Prove it by snapping a photo of all your delicious goodies, or show us the delightful meal you made with all your purchases.
- Do you grow your own vegetables? Have a great recipe using fresh food? We want to see!
- If you're coming to the concert from across the country or from down the road, show us your journey and what you see along the way.
- Got the perfect playlist for your Farm Aid roadtrip? We'd love to hear it.