Good Food Issues
Farm Aid has developed the fact sheets and information below to help you navigate the complex and varied issues that affect family farmers and the food you eat.
- Fair and Competitive Livestock Markets
- What is a family farmer?
- 2013 Government Shutdown: The Impact on Food and Agriculture
- Beginning Farmers: Essential for a Good Food Future
- Family Farmers Stimulating the U.S. Economy
- Concentration in Agriculture: Forcing our Family Farmers Out of Business
- Dairy: Family Farmers in Crisis
- Dairy: Family Farms Squeezed by Corporate Greed
- Factory Farms
- Genetic Engineering (GMOs)
- Food Labeling: Organic, Fair Trade, Natural and More Explained
- Farm to School Programs
If you care about the food you eat, then please make a gift to Farm Aid. We keep family farmers on the land growing fresh, healthy food for all of us.